Saturday, August 28, 2010

where do i start...from where i left off

been a long time since i last posted. it was last year after my trip to the US. lots of things have happened since. good things, not so great things but life moves on, as it is expected to be. been wanting to write again for ages but didnt have the time, or should i say never actually find the time to sit and write down my thots. i hope to do so now, find the time in the 24 hours of my daily life.

since the last time i wrote, i have laughed so much it hurts; i have cried so much, i sometimes wondered where my tears come from; i have loved so much, it is amazing i have more to give and share; my boys have grown up, i wondered when they did; my adam has made the much anticipated visit to meet my parents to ask for my hands, and converted to Islam; we have gotten engaged, yes he is now formally my fiance; i have made the much anticipated visit to meet his family in saigon and met his american brother who flew down for their nephew's wedding; the staff at my office have come and gone, my only brother-in-law sadly passed away leaving my much beloved sister a widow at the age of 53, gosh so much have happened after a year, i dont even know where to start.

i am also a trying to be a better person spiritually, a better daughter, a better sister, a better mother, a better employer, a better friend and now adding to that list, a better fiancee.

perhaps more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment