Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Allah's precious gift

This is an overdue post on this blog - i posted this birthday tribute to my darling Ammar Ruiz on my FB on his birthday, January 31:

Ten years ago, I fell in love with you without even seeing u, and when u finally made an appearance and showed yourself, I fell in love all over again, harder than before, stronger than ever, and that love I feel for you has grown with the years and will grow much more in the years to come. Always wanting to be ahead of the pack, you made an early appearance at 11.50pm on January 31, 2002, three weeks before your actual due date. Happy Birthday my adorable darling Ammar Ruiz ♥ Thank you for making mummy's life whole and thank you Allah for Your "gift".


 
on the day we left thaqif in Baling on january 25, i moved to the back of the car on the way home and sat next to ruiz quarter-way through the journey. i cried halfway home thinking of thaqif, and all the time i was crying, ruiz held my hand and didn't let go, as if to tell me that it is ok, that he is there for me. as with many other events when he has demonstrated his warmness and sensitivity, i was and am still so amazed at how sensitive and caring my barely 10 year old son can be. i hope he stays that way all his life...

No comments:

Post a Comment