Tuesday, June 12, 2012

if we never make it



i am going through a difficult patch where personal relationship or love is concerned right now. infact, there has been an increase of rough patches of late, one after another. it makes me wonder if we will make it through, if this is a sign that sometimes certain things are not meant to be no matter how hard you try. it makes me wonder if it is time to let go and walk away.  i feel tired but most of all i feel sad. i tell myself that Allah knows best, and i tell myself that the ultimate love i should seek is Him and to have a man who loves me in my life and to love back is just a bonus. it is true what has always been said, "you can plan but Allah shall determine it all." i have sadness in my heart but in Allah i shall leave my fate, my future and my life, and to Him i should give my heart. if only things are as simple and as easy as they sound...

2 comments:

  1. Cik Ida, Chinese believe if you have faith in it, it will always turns out fine... and i believe after all the hard time, you will have the sweet one in the rest of your life~ be strong! *love and big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. never thanked you for the kind words Josephine. hope it is not too late. thanks and lots of hugs.

      Delete