Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sad


Sad is a place that is deep and dark
like the space under the bed.
Sad is a place that is high and light
like the sky above my head.
When it's deep and dark
I don't dare go there.
When it's high and light
I want to be thin air.

pic via wallsave.com
Sometimes sad is big
It's everywhere, all over me.

                                   Sometimes I'm sad and I don't know why
                                   It's just a cloud that comes along and cover me up.

Where is sad?
Sad is anywhere
it comes along and finds you.

                                            When is sad?
                                            Sad is anytime
                                           it comes along and finds you.

                                                                                       Who is sad?
                                                                                       Sad is anyone
                                                                                      It comes along and finds you.


Excerpts from
Michael Rosen's Sad Book

No comments:

Post a Comment