Tuesday, March 1, 2011

wishes for my beloved father

Bak turns 84 today! 

good looking bak
at 18 years of age

quoting my facebook status today which was specially dedicated to my dearest father: 

he is one of the best looking man i have ever met, with the kindest heart and soul to match. i do not say all that bcos i am his daughter, but bcos i know that if u know him the way i do, u would also say the same thing about my father who turns 84 years old today... happy birthday bak. i love u every day, minute and second of my life ♥ ♥ ♥


my dearest bak
with my thaqif in the middle
 
i am always bak's little girl at heart and it is difficult to ever imagine life without him, neither do i want to at this point. whatever time that i may have left with him is something i cherish and wish to make the most of.  i love him with all my heart and on this special day, i wish for nothing else but for Allah to bless  bak with good health and happiness always...

No comments:

Post a Comment